About Action Management
Action Management has over 20 years of experience in managing community associations. With this experience we can help your association save money by getting things done right the first time. We help to not only maintain your property, but to increase the useful life of the different components by staying on top of scheduled/routine maintenance. We take pride in our services and take actions as if the property that we are managing was our own. No matter what issue comes up we know what action needs to be taken.
Action Management has partnered with ACT Accounting-Bookkeeping, Inc. who has been providing bookkeeping services to businesses and community associations in the Denver Metropolitan area for over 35 years.
Every association is unique and we work directly with the board of directors to develop a customized plan of action to help board members with their fiduciary responsibilities while making life more enjoyable for the members in the community. We are here to make your life as a homeowner and a board member more rewarding and less stressful.
At Action Management:
- We provide support. Board members are provided with the information and support to make quality decisions.
- We respond quickly. Time is important. We respond and follow up on phone calls, emails, letters and faxes in a timely manner.
- We communicate effectively. We provide both written and verbal communications so that board members always know what is going on within their community.
- We take action. We follow up and follow through until situations are resolved and the job is done.
- We act as a buffer. We are here to act as a buffer between you and the other homeowners as you fulfill your roles in overseeing all the affairs of the association.
- We save your association money. We work with the board in setting up routine and preventative maintenance schedules to help extend the useful life of all improvements, avoid large expensive repairs, and control expenses.
- We have financial controls. We have checks and balances in place to insure that your funds are safe, that deposits are made and bills paid in a timely manner, and that you receive accurate financial reports.
- We provide important information. We keep you current on changes in the industry, as well as legislative changes on state and federal levels.
- We treat members with respect. We treat each association member with respect when dealing with the enforcement of the governing documents.
- We provide flexibility. Our services are flexible to meet the needs and desires of different boards.
- We submit to the board. We make recommendations to help the board make the final decision within the parameters of the governing documents.
- We have a large vendor selection. We have a wealth of history and a large pool of proven quality vendors and service providers to at our fingertips.
- We provide continuity & history. We maintain a complete history of all the affairs of each association from small routine issues to large major projects. We track who did what, when it was done, how much it cost, and what warranties are involved. When there are major board changes we have all the historical data for a smooth transition.
Action Management has set itself apart from other management companies because of our tailored approach to managing communities, and our attention to details. Whether you need professional management consulting services, or full service management, contact us to take action for your community!